[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug - Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Aug 25 07:17:13 PDT 2013

What to do today?

This from my web site, www.ringwald.com

Aug 25 Sunday

Bob Ringwald at

the River City Saloon

Playing Honky-Tonk, Ragtime and old favorites.

Families welcome - 1:00 – 5:00 PM in Old Sacramento

River city Saloon, 916 2nd Street, Sacramento, 916/ 443-6852

Voted Best Sandwiches By News & Review Readers

Last Old West Saloon In Sacramento

Read about the interesting history of the River City Saloon since 1857.

Besides the great deli style sandwiches that River City Saloon offers, we also feature Old West Sarsaparilla brewed exclusively for us by River City Brewing Company also located in Old Sacramento. In-fact you can grab the kids and belly up to the bar and get one for just 25 cents! While your there ask for a basket of peanuts and don’t be afraid to throw the shells on the floor.

For a menu and other info about the River City Saloon:

http://therivercitysaloon.com

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

>From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."
Then He made the earth round...and He laughed and laughed and laughed!