[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Dixie Bubbles?

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Sun Aug 25 06:36:54 PDT 2013

Dave,

I was unable to open the "tinyurl" link you provide for the specific youtube
of Dixie Bubbles Jazz band you commented on. However, a google search found
a number of videos of this band.

They actually sound pretty good -- nice beat, good intonation and swing.

For your information, the banjo player is playing a 6-string banjo, which is
a crossover instrument from guitar. He does a good job, though.

Mike Woitowicz, Banjoist
Solo Banjo Music Shows
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band