[Dixielandjazz] Seeking a Song Title

dhs2 at peoplepc.com dhs2 at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 20 21:19:01 PDT 2013

I have received a query that a Google search doesn't answer.  Maybe some of
you will know this song title.

Query: I'm trying to locate a song but can,t remember the artist or title.
I can't remember if it's a sax or guitar instrumental.  The artist wrote the
song for his wife who had passed away.  For some reason it seems to me it
had a title at least similar to 'Pacifica', 'Oceana', or something along
that line.  I'm pretty sure it was a guitar artist.  It was a very popular
jazz song from at least ten years ago, maybe as far back as twenty years.  I
thought it was either Al Di Meola or Chick Corea...but can't locate in in
their catalog...still not convinced one of these two are not the artist.  If
it's a sax.song it could be Kenny G...or someone similar.  I would be very
grateful if you could help me locate this song.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in Advance,
Dave Stoddard
Round Rock, TX