[Dixielandjazz] new videos

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Aug 20 04:01:27 PDT 2013

Two new videos of the Canal Street Jazz Band (Madrid) taken recently.  What
A Wonderful World was recorded for the "Oh Yeah Day" celebrating Armstrong's
birthday as we have done in other years past.  The trumpeter in these videos
is our young Russian substitute as Pepe was off on vacation.  I always enjoy
his enthusiasm!

These are recorded at our usual haunt these days, the Café Populart in the
center of Madrid.  A semi-full audience this particular nite, but with the
usual more youngish crowd that gathers in this area of town.  Always a
receptive audience......

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jEwgpKFn8 Caravan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82_9JEDr30I What a Wonderful World