[Dixielandjazz] Clarifying "Bechet"

William ♫Sharp A1tradtrmpt at att.net
Sat Aug 17 10:46:16 PDT 2013

Members -

I realize from the personal responses to me that I was not clear in my original message.

Bechet:  I didn't mean a discography,  biography, or recordings about Bechet - - I meant a book of Bechet  lead sheets, or transcriptions  of his tunes. Actual notes on staff paper.  Has  anyone ever seen such a thing?  Especially of the songs he wrote.

On person said there might be a book published in France.  When my ship comes in, I hope to get on it to go there.

Thanx to those who did respond.

Bill sharp