[Dixielandjazz] From Vince Giordano Dear Friends...

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Aug 8 20:00:21 PDT 2013

Thanks for your email about Sofia’s.  I wanted to wait to write back when we had GOOD NEWS!

We have found a new place to play EVERY MONDAY & TUESDAY starting:

Monday, September 9th opening night

IGUANA  - a Tex/Mex Restaurant

 240 West 54th St. (between 8th Ave. & B'way)

New York, NY 10019

We will be there every Monday & Tuesday, from 8pm - 11pm.

Music  Cover Charge: $15. cash at the door

Food / Drink minimum:  $20.

There is a dance floor and an elevator to the 2nd floor!

Reservations at Iguana please call: 212-765-5454

http://www.iguananyc.com/

Many thanks for your suggestions and support!

Hope to see you there soon -

Vince

Vince Giordano

Vince Giordano's Nighthawks