[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong House Museum on USTREAM: . Jazz

Jack Mitchell fjmitch at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 30 16:10:52 PDT 2013

> If so, can you (or other listmates) provide a compelling reason for me to
> join Facebook?
> So far, I have resisted all requests to be someone's 'friend' on it and
> similar sites.
> I have enough to do on the internet without opening what would appear to
> be a 'can of worms'.
> Very kind regards,
> Bill.

Dear Bill,

I joined Facebook a while back because it was necessary to access a
programme (I've forgotten whatever it was). I eventually went onto Facebook
once and found it to be of no real value to me. And taking up time from my
other endeavours that I can not spare. Since then I've received a number of
emails from Facebook telling me that various people wish to be my friend. As
they are already friends in the real world, I haven't bothered to go back to
Facebook again.

Best wishes
your friend
Jack