[Dixielandjazz] Au Brothers Debut Album!! (shameless plug)

Justin Au jtazztrumpet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:39:24 PDT 2013

Hi Listmates!

Some of you may know that I come from a musical family.  About a year and a
half ago, my two older brothers and I formed a trad band with our Uncle
Howard Miyata and our honorary Aunt and Uncle, Katie Cavera and Danny
Coots. We're excited to announce that The Au
Brothers<https://www.facebook.com/AuBrothers?ref=hl&group_id=0>
 debut album is well on its way to being released.

We have just lauched funding campaign on Indiegogo for our upcoming debut
album!!  Funds will help cover the expenses associated with recording,
production, and distribution. Please click HERE
<http://igg.me/at/aubrothers>to* *check it out and watch the pitch video.
 In the video, our "spokes-muppet" Aunty Margaret will tell you all about
our upcoming album and how you can contribute to help make it a reality. Folks
who contribute can get a variety of neat perks and rewards!

With your help, we're trying to have the album ready for the Sacramento
Music Festival <https://www.facebook.com/sacmusicfest?group_id=0>!!

If you're looking forward to the album, please do tell your friends and
family about our CD and fundraising.  Here's the link to our fundraising
campaign and pitch video:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/au-brothers-jazz-band/x/2436811

Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AuBrothers

Our website: http://www.aubrothers.com

If you would like to make a contribution offline, please mail a check made
out to "Brandon Au" or cash to the following address:

1101 Kingsford Drive
Carmichael, CA 95608-6161

Thanks to our loyal jazz friends, swing dancing community, sponsors, and
family for your unwavering support.

-Justin