[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band in Iberia

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Apr 22 10:07:55 PDT 2013

Anyone that flies on Iberia Airlines from this July up to & including
December can dial up our band (Canal Street Jazz Band) on the music
channels.

Our latest CD, which is a collection of the best songs from our last 4
albums celebrating our 45th Anniversary, is featured under the Jazz section
on the audio channels onboard all Iberia flights during that period.

This is a continuation of a long connection with the airline where more
modern & worldwide artists get bumped off to feature our local talent!

Jim