[Dixielandjazz] Come-on a-my house (was Bria Skonberg interviewed...)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:21:59 PDT 2013

When have I ever mentioned Rosemary Clooney?  I don't even know the song
discussed!
I don't agree that BG was boring.  As far as I am concerned, he's always
been the greatest of them all!  And while I prefer BG, I don't believe Shaw
is boring, and the swinging Miller recordings are not too bad, either.
As regards Bria Skonberg, Whatever I've heard so far was good.  But some of
the thigns she mentioned (guitar "effects", for example), I would not want
to hear.  And jodging by what she said, I would not buy a CDof hers before
first hearing every single tune!
with kind regards