[Dixielandjazz] The High Society Jazz Band

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:17:55 PDT 2013

The Dutch High Society Jazz Band was never a band of mine, but I happened to help out when that video was made.
They had a very succesfull CD contract a couple of years earlier, in the sense that they didn't get any money, but there were literally millions of CDs sold by some smart business man, who had bought them out.But it made the name known for a while.
Have a nice day,
Bert