[Dixielandjazz] Danny Kaye - New York Times, April 9, 2013

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Sat Apr 13 08:11:00 PDT 2013

 I would not care to read this article, although I was a great fan and
watched him a couple of time when he visited London,
Why ? Because the author, is what we would call, 'a bit of a wally'. 'Twit'
or 'Prat' would be just as good.
Danny Kaye was born in 1913 and his birth name was David Daniel Kaminsky.
And good 'ole Joe McCarthy, didn't like him very much.
Ivor