[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz in Paris, France and Manchester, England

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:53:22 PDT 2013

I play in Paris on Mai 4. With Bernard Berkhout's Swing Orchestra. Loads of Benny Goodman 1930's big band.
In Mai and June I play several concerts in the UK with Chris Barber's band.
Best look the dates up through the website :
http://www.wigtproductions.com/tours&localAction=artist&id=768610
Have a nice time!
Bert Brandsma