[Dixielandjazz] Fw: (no subject)

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sat Apr 6 09:56:19 PDT 2013

unless they know how to reduce the weight of a Bb Sousaphone! Now that
is a product I could get behind!

(yes, we have an Eb, and it's a start, but it just don't have the real
oomph to it like the Heavy Metal version ;)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*