[Dixielandjazz] CHOO CHOO JAZZ FEST

Tom Coleman optiguytom at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:39:48 PDT 2013

Please help me get the word out at this late date!
CHOO CHOO JAZZ FEST (formerly the Chattanooga Traditional Jazz Festival) will be held May 3-5.

Are there other trad jazz lists, list of radio stations, etc where I can help get the word out?

Such a fantastic line-up and not much else goin' on in this area of the country.
Jim Cullum Jazz Band, San Antonio
Uptown Lowdown Jazz Band, Seattle
Wolverine Jazz Band, Boston
Frisco jazz Band, San Anselmo

I am afraid that this will be the last one unless I can help them "drum" up more attendees.
The prices are excellent, Chattanooga is a beautiful city with lots to do and see, bands are ALL
first rate and ....THREE DAYS OF IT!

...and pardon me boy...it's held at the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo and you can stay, sleep, eat, listen, dance (or whatever) on premises.

How can I help them promote this???

Tom Coleman
423-432-2080