[Dixielandjazz] Video of Peggy Lee with Stephane Grappelli

RickeyZ rickz at usermail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:37:16 PDT 2012

In 1964, IBM was interviewing me for a job, and they put me up at the
Ambassador Hotel (LA).   I went down to the Coconut Grove in the
afternoon, and Peggy Lee was rehearsing for a show that evening.   She
was wearing short shorts, dancing some, and she looked just GREAT.
It's a shock to see her 20 years later, with all that added weight.  Of
course, her voice still sounds wonderful.

Thanks for the clip!!

Rick Jolley
Colorado Nighthawks