[Dixielandjazz] Playing for Beer

Patrick Skiffington sunshine.trail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:36:06 PDT 2012

Think of it this way, would you play with your favorite band for beer? I'm
sure these musicians are big fans of Mz. Palmer, and are thrilled just to
stroll the boards with her. Would you play a few dates with Bix or
Teagarden if they asked you and told you they could just pay you in beer? I
know I would LOVE to play with certain trad bands, no matter what the money
looks like.
-Patrick Skiffington