[Dixielandjazz] Sorry I put wrong phone number for Werribee Jazz Club New Melbourne Jazz Band Saturday and Sunday Gigs

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Sep 11 22:36:08 PDT 2012

Sorry !!!!!
Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at The Werribee Jazz Club, Chirnside
Park Bowling Club at Werribee Football Ground, Watton Street Werribee,
Melway ref, 205-G9 next Saturday night 8pm-till-11pm. Phone 9974 2918 to
book a table.

Next Sunday afternoon, 1pm-till-4pm we will be at the Dandenong RSL, Clow
Street Dandenong. To book a table please phone 9792 1535 to book a table.

Thank you all again for your support,
Cheers, Ross
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com