[Dixielandjazz] 5. Re: Cornet vs. Trumpet (RickeyZ)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:04:01 PDT 2012

Many years ago I sent an English friend a number by the Whiteman
Orchestra with Andy Secrest on cornet, and asked whether he could
identify the cornet player.  His reply was "Bix."  And many years ago,
Broadway-Internission issued an LP titled: "It sounds like Bix."  I
have not heard it - too much crooning - but it must have,
Cheers (going to have a very bnice Portuguese Super Bock)