[Dixielandjazz] St. Louis Jazz Club: correct e-mail address for shirts

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Fri Oct 26 15:10:07 PDT 2012

(Please note I just forward this stuff. I don't spell check it or edit
in any way.  Beth)

   The correct e-mail is jcollins at stlouisjazzclub.org

TO ALL E-MAIL RECIPIANTS

                  ONE LAST CHANCE TO ORDER  BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS

   RED SHORT SLEEVE POLO SHIRTS WITH THE CLUB LOGO ON THE LEFT

          COST IS $25.00 PER SHIRT.  THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING.

              The women’s shirts are XS to 4XL                 The
men’s are S TO 6x AND LT(tall) to 3XLT(tall)
                 TO ORDER E-MAIL JUDY COLLINS AT
                jcollins at stlouisjazzclub.org
                 OR CALL          314-892-7465 – leave a message.
 ALL ORDERS MUST BE IN BY NOVEMBER 11, 2012
 THANK YOU