[Dixielandjazz] Kid Thomas

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 16:23:28 PDT 2012

Marek,

Could this be it:

Preservation Jazz : Kid Thomas And The Algiers Stompers Feat. Alonzo Stewart : Kid Thomas Valentine (tp) Louis Nelson (tb) Paul Barnes (cl) Emanuel Paul (ts) Charlie Hamilton (p) Emanuel Sayles (bj,vcl) Joseph "Twat" Butler (b) Alonzo Stewart (d,vcl)
 	New Orleans, c. 1974
Shake it and break it	Maison Bourbon Records 3
Marie Laveau (es vcl)	                      -
Algiers strut	                      -
When the saints go marching in (as vcl)	                      -
Panama	                      -
Is it true what they say about Dixie ? (as vcl)	                      -
Just a closer walk with thee (as vcl)	                      -
Over the waves

On Oct 25, 2012, at 6:56 PM, Marek Boym wrote:

> At tonight's jazz evening, our host played a record issued as "Alonzo
> Stewart featuring Kid Thomas and His Algiers Stompers," on the Maison
> Bourbon" label.  In addition to the regulars, it also features Paul
> Barnes on clarinet.  Short biograhies of members (excluding Kid Thomas
> himself) are given in the notes, but not the recording date.  since
> there is no applause, it must be a studio session.
> I failed to find the record on the internet.
> Could anybody help?
> Cheers

Roger Wade
Really Old Records