[Dixielandjazz] Eddie Harvey RIP/ Eddie Bert

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 15 11:06:07 PDT 2012

Following some feedback I should make clear that I merely copied the obit of the late Mr. Harvey from the online Daily Telegraph, which was unsigned. I don't know who wrote it.

Humphrey Lyttelton's admiration for Eddie Harvey was marked by comments on the air, and I believe also arranging work after he'd ceased to play as a member of the band.

I should also apologise to the sender of a deeply moved response to my copying an obit to Eddie Bert, which came to me rather than being copied to me and was probably intended for this page.

Robert R. Calder