[Dixielandjazz] High Sierra at the Sacramento Music Festival, 2012

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:20:59 PDT 2012

I have finally found time to watch some of the High Sierra videos.

The text describes the band as "a hot band playing unusual
repertoire."  However, the videos seem to be all standards, even if
some, like "Mabel's Dream," have  not become warhorses.

But the band sounds good, as do its guests on "Nagasaki" that's on now
- the Au brothers.
Cheers