[Dixielandjazz] Preservation Hall West, San Francisco.

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:30:41 PDT 2012

Bill (and all)

This is being done in conjunction with the free "Hardly Strictly
Bluegrass Festival" that happens in San Francisco this weekend. The
music styles presented are quite varied! I have never been to this
festival because of gig conflicts, even though it is happening just a
few miles away...

http://www.hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/

I have heard that the audience is quite large at every stage.

David Richoux