[Dixielandjazz] Earthquake McGoon's.

Patrick Skiffington sunshine.trail at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:57:15 PST 2012

I am very interested in this topic, because I have more than a few albums
recorded there. Other than that, I don;t know anything about the joint.
Here's hopin' this turns into a history lesson!

Cheers Mike!

-Patrick Skiffington
Washboard Player and Can Beer Connoisseur
(not necessarily in that order)