[Dixielandjazz] Back on board

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:32:59 PST 2012

Welcome back, Bob!
Jim Leigh was a good journalist indeed - I loved his column in the
Mississipi Rag!  A good musician, too - I like both his Gremoli
recordings and his Eldorado Jazz Band very much.

He had indeed been married to CArol Leigh, but they divorced ages ago.
 She, by the way, recorded the tapes  from which the CDs were
remastered.

Cheers