[Dixielandjazz] OKOM alive in Hungary: 22nd International Bohém Ragime & Jazz Festival, 2013 March

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Fri Nov 23 03:35:20 PST 2012

Dear OKOM friends,

I'm glad to announce that we have decided not to let our small but great
festival sink and disappear from the Classic Jazz and Ragtime scene but will
continue with a great line-up next March. For a life-time experience and
great music, you might want to consider coming to listen. Here is the promo
video of the event, please, send it around and share it as many friends as
you could. OKOM in Hungary, too, needs your help and assistance to remain
and maybe flourish...

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0PMOAl-H_M

Thanks for your devotion. Your lurking OKOM friend (who's been around DJML
since 1997),

Tamás

---
ITTZÉS Tamás
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival director
www.bohemragtime.com
www.OhYeahDay.com
Address: H-6001 Kecskemét, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone (classical): +36(20)82-447-82
Phone (jazz): +36(20)960-7169
E-mail (classical): ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
E-mail (jazz): help at bohemragtime.com
---
Join us and make Aug 4 the International Day of Classic Jazz!
Be part of a great worldwide event!
Support at www.OhYeahDay.com