[Dixielandjazz] Banjo Gig Just passing it on: contact them not me :))

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 16:06:10 PST 2012

Banjo Player needed for wedding (half moon bay)

Date: 2012-11-02, 10:17AM PDT

Howdy -

We are looking for a banjo player to play our November 11th wedding, 2:30-4:30. Looking for someone to play country/bluegrass/singersongwriter type instrumentals during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Event is located in Pescadero (South of Half Moon Bay). Crowd will be 30 folks max.

Email if you are available, can provide some sort of musical sample and interested.

Thanks!

Compensation: depends on travel time/experience/preference - $250