[Dixielandjazz] FW: Dogfight? Indeed!!

Shaw, Tim Tim.Shaw at mh.org.au
Thu May 31 15:35:46 PDT 2012

Well put Marek
Some things are entertaining live the first few times. Recorded and repeated they can become annoying or irritating. I bet it became irritating for the firehouse chaps!

I could do without any FH5+2 recordings. I'd give a millions of recordings in that style (and there are millions!) in exchange for a single recording of "tears' by the Oliver CJB or cakewalking babies by Clarence Williams' blue 5, or something in their league.
Cheers
tim