[Dixielandjazz] GARY CHURCH UPDATE 5/26/2012

CHERYL THURSTON thurstonsjazz at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 21:59:15 PDT 2012

Hi Dear Friends,
Just got home from St. Joseph's Hospital....Gary got worse today.  His kidney function has declined and they gave him an ultra sound today and took away one of his bad med's on kidneys (LISINOPRIL).  He didn't eat....he's back on IV fluids and morphine for the pain. (The infection in his head makes the pain worse)
I'm scared...I hope tomorrow is a better day for Gary.  The infectious disease Doctor is supposed to come in tomorrow.  May 29, the St. Joseph Charity board will have there decision whether or not they will pay for his IV med's since he has no insurance.
Love and thanks for your kind support.
Cheryl