[Dixielandjazz] Growing the Jazz Audience Can't be Done; Three responses collated

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat May 26 11:43:44 PDT 2012

To:  Musicians and JazzFans list and DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola, Inc.  www.jazzpensacola.com

Dave Fanning, of Suncoast Jazz Society, Tampa Bay area; Jim Kashishian of Madrid and Steve Barbone of Philadelphia area all replied.  This may be a duplication for some of you on the DJML but for others, this communication may be only chance to see it. (They’re too  good to miss.)

Thanks for your insightful and kind responses.

Greetings and good wishes to all those attending the Sacramento Music Festival this Memorial Day Weekend.  Our thoughts (and some envy) are with you. (smile)

Norman