[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee this Weekend!!

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:42:11 PDT 2012

If you are there for the parade - look or listen for the California
Repercussions Marching Band - should be hard to miss because we have about
99 musicians signed up! We will also be doing two sets somewhere on the
streets of Old Sac Saturday afternoon.

We are not a trad marching band ... www.repercussions.com

Dave Richoux