[Dixielandjazz] new gig New York City

Steve Heist steveheist at videotron.ca
Mon May 21 07:49:47 PDT 2012

YOU need a piano!!!  Hey, I'm up in Montreal (although a US citizen, so no
problem) a short 5 hour drive - let me know!!!  I've been looking for a hot
2 beat band for YEARS!!!
(and who else could sing - "Ya gotta put a nightie on Aphrodite, to keep all
the married men home!)  and I work VERY well with banjo - my last buddy was
Doug Mattocks!)
ALL the best,
Stubby