[Dixielandjazz] Pallet

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu May 17 15:53:45 PDT 2012

 You betcha !!   many times our entire family slept on pallets on the floor growing up poor folks in Texas and Oklahoma, we didn't even know what a motel was back then  and of course had never even heard of "Mr. Patel" the motel manager :))    We eventually got rich and had a roll away Bed in the kitchen that six cousins slept on end to end in California, but Mom & Dad slept on a pallet in the living room while my aunt and Uncle slept on the couch.