[Dixielandjazz] Phil Napolen, and more

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 13 14:09:51 PDT 2012

Maerek sent this request this morning  (Australian time):
>I clearly remember some exchange regarding Phil Napoleon and Pete Daily, and the opinion of Marshall Stearns on them.  Likewise, at the time I enquired about the 1946 Napoleon Emperors, since the info on the jacket did not match that in Jepsen, and had an answer.  It had to be sometime after last October, when a friend moved to a home...

Dear Marek,
And they say it is only old blokes like me (and my dear mate Jack Mitchell) who are supposed to be losing it.
8>)
That query goes back to May last year, before your friend went into care.
Kind regards,
Bill.
Begin forwarded message: