[Dixielandjazz] Israeli Jazz in NYC;

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun May 6 20:57:02 PDT 2012

 Bob:  none of the powers that be were more than likely even  born before 1950  and therefore never heard of JAZZ before 1950.   Not to mention that many who were actually born in the 40's  and after did not get exposure to Jazz in any form until the 60's or 70's or even 80's    this fine list only represents about 600 in the know people of how many Millions out there ???     OKOM and Jazz had hid it's little Light under a for far far too many years.

Cheers

Bart