[Dixielandjazz] Israeli Jazz in NYC

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun May 6 20:43:11 PDT 2012

For decades now every musician who could not accurately describe their music  which was a derivative of one genre or another or a combination of two or several  has elected to call it JAZZ.   :LOL     Every two bit hack in the world aspires to be a Real Jazz Player and make the BIG BIG MONEY  ha ha    they too live in a delusional world.    The Line for gigs forms three blocks down from the Pizza Joint. go to the back of the line :))