[Dixielandjazz] Theft

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu May 3 07:36:40 PDT 2012

Dave Washburn wrote on 03/05/2012 14:59:25:

>    I consider anyone who follows this advice to be a liar and a thief.
>     I have had people come into my of business, openly doing this very
> thing. I promptly throw them out.    If you want to use BIAB, buy the
> program.  BTW, I have no affiliation with that company other than
> having used their product for many years.

I assume you mean my mention of the "money back guarantee". I wasn't
really
being serious about this, I should have used a smilly. Jim had a very
specific one off need for which buying the software is excessive. The
right thing to do is what Jim has done, get a mate to do the conversion.

I have also been using a paying for BIAB since version 5 on an AtariST
probably over 20 years ago. It is a great program, well worth the money
and I would recommend it.

You never know, if Jim had splashed out, he might have decided to keep
it.

Sorry for suggesting "dodgy behaviour"

Andy Ling