[Dixielandjazz] Mad Men band

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:43:51 PDT 2012

If the series numbering is correct, the full cast and crew is listed
here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1484415/fullcredits#cast

(But musicians are often not credited performers, even if they have
spoken or singing parts - has something to do with insurance,
performance rights and union agreements, I am told.)

Dave Richoux

\