[Dixielandjazz] Henry Ford

Rob McCallum solarjazz at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 12:32:19 PDT 2012

If anyone's up in Dearborn, Michigan, Lovett Hall is worth a visit. It's a great old second-floor ballroom where Henry Ford used to host parties and the dances you mentioned. It's at The Henry Ford (Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village). People rent it for weddings and such and I've played several big band gigs there (maybe Mr. Ford would not have approved of our music!).

Cheers!
Rob McCallum