[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Ragtime Jazz BAnd

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Tue May 1 01:55:22 PDT 2012

The vibraphone player on that Dave Shepherd session was Reg Wale. Rest of
the personnel: Brian Lemon (p), Alan Metcalfe (g), Peter Collins (b) and Art
Morgan (d).
Gerard Bielderman]

Part of Original Message -----
By the way - who were the Dave Shepherd Sextet?  I'd venture a guess that
Johnny Richardson was the