[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 30 22:32:23 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
Our first Gigs in April are , next Wednesday night at the Maroondah Club,
Mount Dandenong Road, East Ringwood , 6pm-till-9pm, phone to book a
table,98792922. Jazz in the Bistro , plus Great Food.

Saturday Night April 7th ,the NMJB will be in Geelong, Vines Road Community
Centre, 41 Vines Road, Hamlyn Heights, 8pm-till-11pm ,phone 5243 4880 to
book a table.
Sunday the 8th we are back at the Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully,
1pm-till-4pm. Great food and fun Jazz.  phone 9758 2755 to book a table.
Thank you all for your support , hope to see you all soon,
Cheers, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com