[Dixielandjazz] You have to see this....Little Richard Penniman

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Mon Mar 26 15:02:54 PDT 2012

I saw Sugar Chile Robinson on his British tour. I think I also had a
Capitol 78 by him. His piano playing was simple jazz but refreshing.
I should have thought that it would be extremely difficult to confuse
him with Little Richard.
Like confusing the Graf Spee with the Queen Mary, or Felix The Cat with
King Kong.

Steve Voce