[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: (no subject)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:53:19 PDT 2012

You were lucky this time, Ginny, but may not be so next time!  In
future, better delete emails like that right away - they usually mean
that the sender's mailbox has been hacked and used by the hacker (or
worse, virus contaminated).
Cheers,
Marek (still in good mood, having just come back from the Bohem
Ragtime Jazz Festival)