[Dixielandjazz] For Steve Voece

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Sun Mar 18 21:49:24 PDT 2012

You have attacked me because of my past knowledge & thoughts. (I was actually there)
Here is my reply:

I heard Miles Davis 65 yrs ago too & Loved him.  Just because your
old- your not the best & neither am I. But I have been around
musician's & performed since I was 4 yrs. old.

On the other hand - have you ever performed anything to give you 1st. place?

Your are the, unfortunately, worst kind of "Prig" from beautiful England.

Lived in your country & loved it.

Met you Gentry & 90% are super.

But there are always a few who make people get the wrong idea about your country.

You are at the head of the list.

I am as old as you I believe, & I am still working as a Stuntlady, an Actress & Vocalist-you

you are sitting on your  pompus a--- typing.

OH, by the way, I have a degree in journalism & wrote for several newspapers & interviewed Many performers before I was out of High School. I have my string if you want to take a look.

Leave me alone, you don't know me & have no right to put me down. I know what "that Stuntlady" means in your language.
What else you don't know is that I'm pure Irish, & that is really going to set you off!

Kaye Wade

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com