[Dixielandjazz] Matchbox Blues/Blind Lemon Jefferson

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Sun Mar 18 15:38:41 PDT 2012

John Gill wrote:

> Yes I know what all the lyric sites on line say, ...

I posted the lyrics because someone else asked for them. I think he was
hoping to see the rhyme scheme, but it's obvious there is none.

I won't weigh in on what I hear on YouTube until I have a chance to listen
to it. But first, I gotta get into my tux, get out my trombone & go perform
some Brahms....

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers
Third Trombone (this weekend), Winchester Orchestra of San Jose