[Dixielandjazz] FW: FW: Gig call hierarchy

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Mar 15 12:37:54 PDT 2012

Henry wrote:
>And you can BET that all of us trombone players who are bandleaders go FAR
out of our way to hire those witty guys who make trombone jokes!

Hard to know, Henry, in an email how serious you were with your comment
there, but I gather you were having a little laugh!  I personally love those
jokes & am the first to laugh as most of it is based on a little bit of
truth, normally.

The video guy...Peterson, also seems to enjoy having a laugh about our
chosen instrument.

Cheers, Jim