[Dixielandjazz] FW: Noisy Venues - was - Negative Peer Pressur

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Mar 14 09:08:32 PDT 2012

Steve wrote:
>Do the kids really listen? All I know for sure is that quite a few come up
and thank us for the music between sets, and at gig's end. And that's good
enough for me.

The funniest thing is it always seems those that were making the most noise
are the ones that come up afterward & say how much they enjoyed the band!
We all would have been thinking they weren't listening at all.

And, the couple over in the corner practically swallowing each other's faces
all nite run up to buy a CD & carry on about "the best nite ever", etc.  I
guess their ears still function even with all that mouth action going on!
:>

Jim