[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Link to Benko Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:14:50 PDT 2012

Hello Jack,
You must mean the one with Wild Bill and George Probert.  I have that
one (bought because of Wild Bill), but I have some other Benko LPs,
and they are G O O D!  I was a bit wary of one, recorded in Mexico, as
I wasafraid of Mexican music, but it's turned out to swing like hell!
Don't  underestimate hungarian jazz - some excellent bands there!
Cheers