[Dixielandjazz] Red Ingle's Fish Story as retold by Don Ingle

Nancy Giffin nancyink1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:52:21 PDT 2012

Dear List mates,
Upon reading about Don and Jean Ingle, I consoled myself by digging up
an article that Don had sent in 2004 for publication in the STJS
newsletter.  At this sad time, I hope this humorous story from Don
ease a bit of grief. What a talented, friendly, and thoughtful man --
and a lucky man to have found Jean.  R.I.P. dear hearts.
Nancy

FROM 2004: